This program identifies promising pilots while they're
still in flight school and gives them a behind the scenes look at what
to expect when they land their first commercial airline job.
- Program participants from approved pipline schools will receive $10,000 in tuition reimbursement upon completing GoJet Airlines’ First Officer Training program (Paid to the
student in three installments over one year).
- Wingman interns can earn $2,500 for every pilot they refer to GoJet that is hired and successful in our
training program (funds are banked until the Wingmen become GoJet First Officers).
- Wingman interns are mentored by a GoJet Captain or experienced First Officer throughout the duration of their internship.
- Participants receive limited flight benefits, as well as limited jumpseat priviliges, providing the rare opportunity to view a commercial flight from the flight deck.
- Participants receive GoJet training materials months prior to reporting for class to increase their chances of success in our training program.
Learn More and Apply Online