|This is a program for ambitious, career-minded student pilots who want to get a head start on their commercial aviation careers while they are still in school. |
|This program provides promising pilots currently enrolled in a professional airline training program an internship at GoJet while they build flight time. Program participants become GoJet First Officers upon completion of ATP minimums. Interns will receive a GoJet Airlines’ non-crew company badge and will have the opportunity to represent GoJet on their campus and at other recruiting events. |
The internship includes a
two-day visit to GoJet's corporate headquarters in St. Louis, where
participants have the opportunity to talk with new pilots who are
actually in systems training, as well as sit in on a new hire class
to get a feel for what their training will be like. Students are
also exposed to the departments within our Ops Center that they'll
interact with when flying the line, including Dispatch, Crew Scheduling
and Maintenance Control. Best of all, the Wingman interns have the
opportunity to fly in a full-motion CRJ simulator.
- Program participants from approved pipeline schools will receive $10,000 in tuition reimbursement upon completing GoJet Airlines’ First Officer Training
program (Paid to the student in three installments over one year).
- Wingman interns can earn $2,500 for every pilot they refer to GoJet that is hired and successful in our training program (funds are banked until the Wingmen become GoJet First Officers).
- Wingman interns are mentored by a GoJet Captain or experienced First Officer throughout the duration of their internship.
- Participants receive limited flight benefits, as well as limited jumpseat privileges, giving them the rare opportunity to view a commercial flight from the flight deck.
- Participants receive GoJet training materials months prior to reporting for class to increase their chances of success in our training program.
- Partipants must be enrolled, and in good standing, at an approved flight school or university
- Private Pilot’s License & an Instrument Rating
- FAA First Class Medical Certificate
or use the form below to contact a recruiter.|