|DIRECT ENTRY CAPTAIN QUALIFICATIONS|
- Direct Entry Captains must be a minimum of 23 years old
- FAA Mult-Engine Airline Transport Pilot's Certificate
- Minimum Flight Experience:
- 1,750 hours, of which 100% must be fixed wing
- 1,000 hours multi-engine time
- 1,000 hours air carrier experience
- 1,000 hours turbine time
|DIRECT ENTRY CAPTAIN PAY|
- Starting pay: $69.08 per flight hour
- Per Diem: $1.85
- 100% cancellation pay
- Minimum Guarantee: 75 hours per month (GoJet pilots average 83 hours per month)
|DIRECT ENTRY CAPTAIN BONUS OPPORTUNITIES|
Click here for a complete pay breakdown $45,000 DIRECT ENTRY CAPTAIN NEW HIRE BONUS
All new hire Direct Entry Captains are eligible for a $45,000 new hire bonus, paid over one year.
ADDITIONAL $5,000 AIR CARRIER EXPERIENCE MATCH BONUS
Current and qualified pilots from any scheduled US or international air carrier are eligible for an additional $5,000 bonus. Pilots receiving this bonus may also:
- Receive an experience match up to 10 years, within the last 10 years for any qualified air carrier. Pilots who have experience from multiple carriers may include time served from multiple carriers up to 10 years.
Carryover longevity from another carrier at a rate of 1:1 (for example, a pilot with two years of longevity at another carrier would start at GoJet with two years of longevity)
- Earn up to 6 months early seniority (Come to one day of Indoc training, receive a seniority number, and then be placed on personal leave for a maximum of 180 days)
$10,000 PER PILOT REFERRAL BONUS
We know that great pilots know other great pilots. That's why we pay GoJet pilots a $10,000 bonus for each successful pilot candidate they refer to the company. And there's no cap on referrals, which means that pilots have the opportunity to earn a lot of extra cash.
|Questions about the program or wondering if you qualify? Just fill out the form below or drop our recruiters a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. |