GoJet is now accepting applications from Australian pilots holding E-3 Visas. E-3 Visa applicants must meet all airline and Visa qualifications prior to hire.
Pilots who successfully complete the GoJet interview process and already have an E-3 Visa will be offered an immediate class date.
1. Apply online for a GoJet Airlines pilot position
|FIRST OFFICER QUALIFICATIONS|
ATP or Commercial Multi-Engine Land Pilot's License
Current First Class Medical
FCC Radio Operator's Permit
Eligible to work in the US
Meet ATP or R-ATP minimums for Total Time AND the following:
100 hours night
75 hours instrument
200 hours cross country
- 50 hours multi-engine
|E-3 VISA QUALIFICATIONS|
- Applicant must be an Australian national
- Applicant must possess the necessary academic or other qualifying credentials
- Applicant must be able to apply for an E-3 Visa from U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
|GOJET APPLICATION PROCESS FOR E-3 VISA CANDIDATES|
Pilots who are extended an offer of employment will receive a formal
offer letter to include with their E-3 Visa application
3. Class date provided when E-3 Visa is issued
Questions about the program or your qualifications? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the below form to request that a recruiter reach out to you directly.