Air Cargo and GoJet have launched a pathway program that allows MAC
pilots to transition to Gojet seamlessly. Eligible MAC pilots may fast
track to GoJet in as little as one year.
- Pilots must maintain continuous employment and be in good standing with MAC
- MAC Pilots must meet the GoJet ATP or R-ATP minimums
- Must have 12 months at MAC as a Cessna 208 Captain or ATR Pilot after completion of Operational Experience
- No interview required
- Air Carrier Experience Match
- New Hire Bonus
- Mentor offered through the GoJet Wingman Cadet Program
Apply online here or on airlineapps.com. Email email@example.com with questions!