|NEAR ENTRY CAPTAIN QUALIFICATIONS|
- ATP Pilot's License
- 750 hours of Part 121 or qualifiable time
- Current First Class Medical
- FCC Radio Operator's Permit
- Eligible to work in the US
- Valid Passport
|NEAR ENTRY CAPTAIN PAY|
- Starting First Officer pay: $37.42/flight hour
- Starting Captain pay: $69.08/flight hour
- Per Diem: $1.85
- 100% cancellation pay
- Minimum Guarantee: 75 hours per month (GoJet pilots average 83 hours per month)
- Pilots will be awarded a Captain upgrade position quickly, upon meeting minimum hours of 14 CFR 121.436.
|NEAR ENTRY CAPTAIN BONUS OPPORTUNITIES|
|$45,000 NEAR ENTRY CAPTAIN NEW HIRE BONUS|
All new hire Near Entry Captains are eligible for a $45,000 new hire bonus, paid over one year.
ADDITIONAL $5,000 AIR CARRIER EXPERIENCE MATCH BONUS
- Receive an experience match up to 10 years, within the last 10 years for any qualified air carrier. Pilots who have experience from multiple carriers may include time served from multiple carriers up to 10 years.
- Carryover longevity from another carrier at a rate of 1:1 (for example, a pilot with two years of longevity at another carrier would start at GoJet with two years of longevity)
$10,000 PER PILOT REFERRAL BONUS
We know that great pilots know other great pilots. That's why we pay GoJet pilots a $10,000 bonus for each successful pilot candidate they refer to the company. And there's no cap on referrals, which means that pilots have the opportunity to earn a lot of extra cash.
|Questions about the program or wondering if you qualify? Just fill out the form below or drop our recruiters a line at email@example.com. |