MAC Fast Track to GoJet
Mountain Air Cargo and GoJet have launched a pathway program that allows MAC pilots to transition to Gojet seamlessly. Eligible MAC pilots may fast track to GoJet in as little as one year.
- Pilots must maintain continuous employment and be in good standing with MAC
- MAC Pilots must meet the GoJet ATP or R-ATP minimums
- Must have 12 months at MAC as a Cessna 208 Captain or ATR Pilot after completion of Operational Experience
- No interview required
- Air Carrier Experience Match
- New Hire Bonus
- Mentor offered through the GoJet Wingman Cadet Program
Apply online here or on airlineapps.com. Email email@example.com with questions!
GoJet to Spirit Pilot Pathway Program
How does flying an Airbus after as little as two years at GoJet sound? GoJet's Pilot Pathway Program with Airbus operator Spirit Airlines guarantees just that. GoJet
pilots who are accepted into this program will be eligible to transition
to Spirit after two years of service. This program gives talented pilots a defined career path, along with exceptional earning potential.
New GoJet pilots may apply to this program immediately upon completion of training.
|ABOUT SPIRIT AIRLINES|
|Spirit's fleet of 100+ Airbus aircraft is the youngest of of any major U.S. airline. Spirit operates over 400 flights per day, with a route map stretching from coast to coast and into the Caribbean and Latin America.|
|CONNECT WITH A RECRUITER|
|To learn more about this program, just fill out the form below, or drop our recruiters a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.|